Hight quality fish!


A.Espersen and Scanfish Norway AS

January 1st 2011 purchased The Danish fish possessing company A.Espersen AS 49% of the shares in Scanfish Norway AS. The Mikalsen family keeps the remaining 51% of the company shares.

A.Espersen AS, a subsidiary of the Danish industry group Incepa AS, has production plants in Denmark, Poland, Lithuania, Vietnam and China. The company employs 1.400 and a turnover of approx NOK 2 billion. The sales is part of Scanfish Norway`s generation handover. It has also been an important issue for both to strengthen and develop Scanfish Norway AS to meet the future in terms of competition and market conditions.

The managing director Kjell G. Mikalsen in Scanfish Norway AS and CEO and group managing director Klaus B. Nielsen in A.Espersen look forward to continue the long time and good co-operation.

Home  |  Back
Phone.: +47 78 42 75 80, Fax: +47 78 42 75 81, E-mail: post@scanfish.no
2009 Scanfish Norway AS All rights reserved.